This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  lthozoosao 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

tyler232569
    Participant

Meeks, Kobe, Ebanks, Jamison, Hill is a bench I would like to have. Then they can sign some scrub starter that all he can do is hit three’s/ and or play defense. They should do it like the Manu or Harden thing.

oscar136412
    Participant

No, but since Kobe is the best PG of the last decade, Steve Nash should move to the bench so Kobe can assume starting PG duties.

xakiyak
    Participant

you know what’s funny? i was thinking they should do (or have done) something like this in miami. sitting wade would benefit lebron and solidify the heats bench. with the lakers? im not sure. they need all the scoring they can get. pau gasol and nash are shells of their former selves.

xakiyak
    Participant

you know what’s funny? i was thinking they should do (or have done) something like this in miami. sitting wade would benefit lebron and solidify the heats bench. with the lakers? im not sure. they need all the scoring they can get. pau gasol and nash are shells of their former selves.

rtmzcohlqw
    Participant

I really made a serious thread. I wouldn’t have made it if LA’s bench was amazing or something. It is a sad day when LA’s bench is gonna miss Matt Barnes. When have Nash’s teams lacked scoring when he is on the court? That has always been the Sun’s problem is the moment the bench comes on it is a 15 point swing. This has already happened to them even though it’s pre season. It will be a trend. The bench is terrible.

lthozoosao
    Participant

I know people like me – a lot. I’ll take video, and I want you to help me inaccomplishing my dreams! I believe in myself, and I know that I can.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login