This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  stepback3 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

bt102
    Participant

My picks are:
    Buddy Hield: He is clearly unhappy there, and Luke Walton does not like him at all. It is absolutely sickening. Dallas and Philadelphia should be very interested in this guy.

Jarrett Allen: Kenny Atkinson was fired. One of the reasons was because he was starting a better player in Jarrett Allen instead of DeAndre Jordan. It’s sad but if they want to start a worse player, then sure, but if that’s the case, Allen is gonna get dealt to make this team better. Detroit, Charlotte, San Antonio, Lakers, Celtics, should be calling Brooklyn for him.

Collin Sexton: Belien is gone, and Sexton has been better as of late, but I think he will be best as a sixth man type player, but with Anthony Edwards near the top, if Cleveland gets the chance, they take him, and try and trade Sexton for another top 10 selection. A team like Phoenix should be interested.

Al Horford: This has clearly not worked in Philadelphia. He isn’t a great fit with Embiid and the team is just losing. Portland and Philadelphia should be talking about a potential Horford/Zhaire, and some more picks for CJ McCollum. He fits in Philadelphia better. I think Gary Trent in that starting role wouldn’t be a massive downgrade, and then they can go and package up in the draft/or go and trade for better wings and bench with those picks.

DeMar DeRozan: If he opts in, I think Orlando should be willing to give up Bamba, Aminu, this years pick, and maybe Ross to go and get him. Helps the Spurs restart.

r377
    Participant

I thought jarrett allen would be in nets plans long term.

Portland have 3 centres so 1 might get traded

Hitster
    Participant

Buddy Hield would get a lot of interest given he is one of the most prolific 3 point shooters in the league and would immediately help any team spread the floor. Teams with a dominant big man would certainly look at him. His new contract is due to kick in but it goes down each year so in the last year will only be worth $20 million which would be good value. He’d be 31 in his last year but as a shooter he could play well into his mid 30’s. Also for a 27 year old he has very low mileage as he came into the NBA later than most.

kolimm
    Participant

Best sports apparels sites for man and woman and also for kids with special discount with free shipping so please click for more amazing sport apparels Ultraclub Ladies Classic Wrinkle Resistant

stepback3
    Participant

Hassan Whiteside is a FA, Only Nurkic and Collins on the roster at the 5, plus Collins is a 4/5.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login