This topic contains 25 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BasketballGuru24 14 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

BasketballGuru24
    Participant

any people that are going to place players on the trading block…….try to post here so people can see as well. Iam placing

Andrea Bargani and Elton Brand

A SG and A Center is What Iam Looking For

Michael.S.
    Participant

Ill give you DeAndre Jordan for any decent scorer

llperez

Guru, I’ll give u James Harden for Bargnani

Michael.S.
    Participant

LL can you let me know if Ryan Anderson, Nate and Derozan for Durant is a fair trade for both sides????????

llperez

I would keep Durant. Andersen and Derozan are huge question marks. Nate is good for fantasy, but all 3 of those guys might end up shooting a low fg%. Plus that would mean you have to get rid of 2 other guys on the roster. Durant is a franchise player, so I wouldn’t give him up.

Michael.S.
    Participant

Can you give me a reasonable trade so i can get durant with any combination of these players
    Nate
    Haslem
    DeRozan
    Anderson
    Yi
    Jordan,Deandre
    Ammo

Michael.S.
    Participant

I also have Gallo but am hesitant to let him go

llperez

problem is that Nate is the only guy with real solid fantasy value that u can count on. Durant was a top 5 pick, if you want him you’ll have to include a star, not just a bunch of pieces. Durant will get 40 minutes a night, give you points, 3’s, 3 %, fg%, and should even be good for 2-3 assists, 5 reb’s, a block and a steal. That’s gonna be a tough trade for u to pull off.

Michael.S.
    Participant

Alright, this is the last thing, hope im not bothering u, Aaron Brooks, Haslem, and Nate for Durant, thats approx 40ppg combined along with 10 asts and 14 rebs for 1 player

llperez

milenike, if you threw in Nate, Gallo, and Haslem as a third player, that might be close to getting Durant. Even then I wouldn’t give up Durant, but that would be a solid trade in my book, especially since the Knicks put up big numbers compared to most teams that stuff a players fantasy value.

llperez

mikenike, I would give u durant for brooks, Nate, and Haslem. Brooks should have a big year and he with Nate would be awesome in the assists and steals department. Haslem helps with the boards and shoots a very solid % from fg and ft. That might get it done.

Michael.S.
    Participant

ok ill try it, whats up with your lineup?

llperez

mine:

pg’s: Devin Harris, Rodney Stuckey, Luke Ridnour

sg’s: James Harden, Sasha Pavlovic

sf’s: Michael Beasley, Joe Alexander, Martell Webster

pf’s: Zach Randolph, Charlie Villanueava, Jordan Hill

c’s: Amare Stoudemire, Nenad Krstic, Chris Wilcox, Ryan Hollins

I have a lot of question marks. I have no idea how guys like Harden, Alexander, Webster and Hill will play, but they all should be able to compete for minutes and could surprise some people. I think Stuckey, Ridnour, Beasley, Villanueava and Krstic will get solid numbers. I like their fantasy value more then I like them as actual players. And Amare and Devin Harris are my franchise pieces. Wilcox, Pavlovic, and Hollins were my last picks, but I think with the lack of help at center in detroit, and minnesota as well as the lack of perimter shooters in Minnesota, those 3 can produce something for me.

I think my biggest strengths are scoring and rebounding while my biggest weakness are steals and assists. Luckily most my bigs can hit their ft’s except Wilcox and Hollins and they won’t be shooting enough to hurt me in that category.

Michael.S.
    Participant

why were you going to give up Harden if you are really thin at the SG spot? I like your frontcourt alot, but the backcourt im not sold on, need anyone ill give you someone because u helped me

llperez

yeah, I know my backcourt needs help alot. But Barganni is just too good in all the shooting categories like fg, ft, 3’s made and 3%, plus I know he will get minutes. Losing Harden would mean I would have to look for perimter help asap, but he is a wild card.

who you got on your roster that’s available? possibly a beasley for nate trade?

Michael.S.
    Participant

Beasley for Nate and Anderson, Jordan, or Yi, ill give you a better deal your choice

llperez

give me nate and Yi and u have a deal.

Michael.S.
    Participant

Yi ? good choice he will be good for you, i picked him for a reason, plus the Nets are really thin at the PF position, propose and ill accept, good deal

llperez

allrite i proposed it, it will take 48 hours for the rest of the league to approve it

llperez

did u except it, i’m curious if the trade proposal pops up on the league page so the other members can approve or if it goes straight to their email.

Michael.S.
    Participant

no, but ill do it right now, my bad

R-Dot-13
    Participant

oh my god as if i missed the draft, my bad guys.

BasketballGuru24
    Participant

James Harden & Joe Alexander For Bargani

llperez

Guru, not alexander and harden. I’ll either let u have:

Harden with either Jordan HIll or Chris Wilcox

or Alexander with Nenad Krstic

BasketballGuru24
    Participant

No Deal n

BasketballGuru24
    Participant