This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  sameolG 11 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

kobyz
    Participant

full of big time talents and very deep:

you have a one in a lifetime player in Anthony Davis – a modern Bill Russell meets LaMarcus Aldridge meets guard skills…

you have two elite SF’s similar in value to the top SF’s of the 2003 draft and hopefully will output the same rivalry – Michael Kidd-Gilchrist as LeBron James and Harrison Barnes as Carmelo Anthony…

the electrifying PF in Thomas Robinson, who is the baby earthquake, the baby lob city man, the baby Blake Griffin…

the productive PF in Jared Sullinger, or if you want Carlos Boozer without the weak mentality and with superior leadership…

you have in Bradley Beal a SG with the perfect understanding of the game and the perfect intuition for the game, with skills that are extremely pure and fundamental, truly a stronger version of Ray Allen, slightly slower release on the shot…

you have in Dion Waiters a SG with the ultra confident, with the ultimate swagger and with the old school game – a better version of James Harden… 

also the splendid all around scorer and complete SG in Jeremy Lamb, you can see him as Brandon Roy with more edge and lesser personality…

you have two the top of the top wisdom players in Kendall Marshall(the next Jason Kidd) and Royce White(the next Magic Johnson)…

Marquis Teague, the late bloomer PG but with greatness on his horizon, could achieve Russell Westbrook level… 

of course the craftiness legend with the great feel for the game in Doron Lamb aka poor man’s Drazen Petrovic…

also high on those four players to degree, Damian LillardTerrence Ross, Austin Rivers, Tony Wroten, Quincy Miller, think they have allstar potential but some question marks that should first be answered for me.

there’s also bunch of guys who i see them being between solid to very good players, like: Andrew Nicholson, Tyler Zeller, Moe Harkless, Meyers Leonard, John Henson and more.

some guys who has the mold and aptitudes of talent to be great players but i just can’t see them pan out and being successful because they lack the will, mindset or assertiveness: Andre Drummond, Terrence Jones, Arnett Moultrie, Perry Jones(towards him i’m half hearted).

so here is my rank of the top 20 prospects who will end up the best players of this draft class:
    1.Anthony Davis
    2.Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
    3.Bradley Beal
    4.Dion Waiters
    5.Thomas Robinson
    6.Jeremy Lamb
    7.Harrison Barnes
    8.Kendall Marshall
    9.Marquis Teague
    10.Royce White
    11.Quincy Miller
    12.Jared Sullinger
    13.Doron Lamb
    14.Terrence Ross
    15.Austin Rivers
    16.Tony Wroten
    17.Damian Lillard
    18.Andrew Nicholson
    19.Tyler Zeller
    20.Moe Harkless

i know i may be exaggerate a little bit about my estimation of how good this draft class is but i just think it’s fantastic draft and too bad that the 2013 draft will not be as half as good as this year draft…

fliptonn
    Participant

Doron Lamb is gonna have a better career than Ross, Rivers, and Lillard? C’mon now 

derrickrose231
      Participant

then this draft is the best draft ever more then likely u r saying anthony davis can be the goat and u dont even mention andre this class might have 2 superstars 8 starters 12 role players 

WolfRob
    Participant

Dion Waiters a better version of James Harden? 

and then you don’t even mention the potential greatness of Andre Drummond? 

Just an embarrassing post. 

WolfRob
    Participant

MKG as Lebron & Harrison Barnes as Melo… HAAAAAAAA

& You just said Jeremy Lamb has more "edge" than B-Roy? SMH.

Hi its Ben
    Participant

wait..youre actually serious kobyz? lol mkg to lebron and harrison barnes to melo????? no. just..NO.

TRC1991
    Participant

Once again Kobyz reminds me why he’s my least favorite poster on this entire site

RapCity
    Participant

I don’t know if your serious or just trying to see how much negatives you can get in one post.

Hale
    Participant

Royce White the next Magic Johnson? What?

ballaj334
    Participant

how do you have royce white the next magic johnson and ranked 10th? lol im trying to minimize my hate but when i read a post liek this its borederline frustrating….. i mean unless of course you think there are 9 other players who will be top ten players of all time when its all said and done SMH

PrecociousNeophyte
    Participant

R-Dot-13
    Participant

And you forgot Tomislav Zubcic who is the next MJ!

right?

sameolG
    Participant

You made me spit out my drink when you said Royce White was the next Magic Johnson hahahah good sh*t I needed that laugh!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login