This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  minion89 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

bt102
    Participant

Portland: Trevor Ariza, Wenyen (Wendell) via Woj, Garbriel, and Caleb Swanigan
    Sacramento: Kent Bazemore, Anthony Tolliver, 2 2nds.

This was for Portland to save money. But good job Sac Town

RUDEBOY-
    Participant

Ariza is 35 ,but still ranks 5th amongst small and 22nd overall in defensive Rpm ratings. 9 teams since entering the NBA in 2004. 2 stints in Houston and Washington.

canadabasketballisrising
    Participant

Ariza has to be one of the most underrated players right now because he is almost 35 and played on some bad teams lately. he is written off. Very solid role player, great 3-D. Move was more than just a way to save money smh!

bt102
    Participant

I never said Ariza was bad. I dont think he is as good as people think but I dont think he is completly trash. But I think if this doesn’t work out for Portland, I think they miss the playoffs. But to their credit they get a lottery pick which they can 100% use

The Goat
    Participant

I am surprised teams are still willing to take on Bazemore. Some of his advanced stats while in ATL were historically bad and the eye test does nothing for me. I don’t get what it is. Maybe he’s a nice guy and they were all financial deals. This is Sacramento so there doesn’t have to be a reason that makes sense I suppose.
    The Blazers are desperate. I think Whiteside will go too if Nurkic is close. If they miss the playoffs, I think CJ is certainly gone. Highly doubtful Dame is moved but if they are in the lotto they may listen to someone and absolutely clean house.

Scrooge McDuck
    Participant

Coach stotts and GM Olshey should be fired long before McCollum or Lillard are traded.
    The rosters pretty good, Whiteside is leading the NBA in blocks. I think Stotts has been a huge disappoinent this year.

minion89
    Participant

The information you share is great and useful to me and many others. It is closely related to my work and has helped me grow.
    vin lookup

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login