This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bt102 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

BallerScript
    Participant

In honour of the NBA draft originally being set for the other day, I decided to do a quick top-14 2020 mock draft with a lottery sim to start off my youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTFLG2J6KZo

I’d appreciate it if you guys check the video out but here’s the mock itself anyway:

1. MIN – Anthony Edwards, SG
    2. DET – LaMelo Ball, PG
    3. CHI – Killian Hayes, PG
    4. CHA – James Wiseman, C
    5. GSW – Tyrese Haliburton, PG/SG
    6. CLE – Deni Avdija, SF/PF
    7. ATL – Isaac Okoro, SG/SF
    8. NYK – Devin Vassell, SG/SF
    9. WAS – Onyeka Okongwu, C
    10. PHX – Obi Toppin, PF
    11. SAS – Patrick Williams, SF/PF
    12. SAC – Saddiq Bey, SF
    13. NOP – Kira Lewis Jr, PG
    14. POR – Aaron Nesmith, SG/SF

Zouldiers
    Participant

I already did. I still stand with what I said about the Spurs going for Achiuwa over Williams. Not bad

RUDEBOY-
    Participant

In 2 years Knicks front office will have another reason to be ridiculed if they select Vassell in top 10. And why have there been different reports “confirming” who the Warriors will pick? First it was Okungo, then Avidja now its Haliburton.

BallerScript
      Participant

Vassell is top 10 in a lot of mocks and deservedly so. From what I recall, the reports were about Golden States’ supposed interest in all 3 with Haliburton being the main target.

bt102
    Participant

Rude Boy, there are a ton of conflicting reports, but those reports just are saying they are high on those players. It was already reported that if given the #1 pick, the pick is Edwards.

As for the mock draft, not bad. It’s actually pretty accurate on how I think it should go.
    I’d rather have Okungwu to GSW, Vassell to ATL, Pokusevski/Nesmith/Williams, one of them, go to Phoenix. I don’t like Toppin that much and don’t think he would fit in Phoenix even though they have a glaring weakness at PF. I’d also rather have either Hampton or Anthony at 12. Feels a little early for Saddiq but its not egregious. Other than that nothing big.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login