This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  lthozoosao 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

AlexeyZabelin
    Participant

Immediately I write that I am using a translator, because I do not know English

So, I want to apply for the NBA Draft. I understand the chances are small, but still.Since childhood, worked for a long time in athletics, still keep myself in good shape, so that athleticism on my height. Understanding of the game that much and in whattime  it also worked out for years. Throw soft, but not very stable. Fast break – no problem.

My potential beyond, as if it did not sound loud. So now the essence. In our townsimply just do not have to show where something that I could do. My dream is to play basketball. I live in a poor area, and the city itself is not very rich. Is it possible, this situation to NBA scouts have paid attention to me, I only need a chance.

I know people like me – a lot. I‘ll take video, and I want you to help me inaccomplishing my dreams! I believe in myself, and I know that I can.

GottaBeTheShoes
    Participant

So if you do not know english I think were very unhelpful here…

AlexeyZabelin
      Participant

I know English directly, I did not teach it in depth but most primitive words I know

McDunkin

Scottoant93
    Participant

How about posting vid of your play on youtube. Trying to find a camp in your area,

How old are you? Where are you from?

lthozoosao
      Participant

I know people like me – a lot. I’ll take video, and I want you to help me inaccomplishing my dreams! I believe in myself, and I know that I can.

Scottoant93
    Participant

Nevermind your russian and about 18. Your young so i would try to go to some international camps, go on some college recruiting sites and try to get recruited to the states. English is not that hard to learn like every language you will learn in very fast if your around it on a daily basis. Best of luck man!

AlexeyZabelin
    Participant

I’m 19 I‘m in high school

Steven Ball
    Participant

“I just try to go out there and have fun,” says Davis. “If guys are messing up, I’m going to say something to them because I expect the same back. If I mess up and am out of position, I want them to tell me because it’s going to make the team better. We can’t just go out there and let somebody mess up, we all got to be accountable, that’s what’s going to make us better.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login