This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael.S. 14 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

gatorheels
    Participant

Just clearing a few things up in case some people were not aware of them.  

You are allowed to make daily roster changes so keep that in my mind.  You just have to make the changes before your players’ game starts that day.

This is a head to head league which means you will be playing against one team per week.  

There are 9 scoring categories: Rebounds, Points, Assists, FG%, FT%, 3PT%, 3 pointers made, Blocks, Steals.

You record will be based on these scoring categories.  For example I play Team Smile week one.  Lets say I beat him in reb, points, assts, FG%, & FT% but he beats me in 3pt%, 3 pointers made, Blocks, & steals: If this is the case then after week 1 my record will be 5-4 (5 wins, 4 losses).  Smiles record would be 4-5.

At the end of the season the top 7 teams with the best records will make the playoffs.  The top overall team with the best record gets a 1st round bye in the playoffs.  

So 13 teams will not make the playoffs.  It is a long season so play hard.  Good Luck

Trades are welcome as long as they are fair.

I’m ready for the season to start! 

If you have any questions or concerns let me know. 

Michael.S.
    Participant

the record thing is interseting, makes you work for every category

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login