This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Coherent 15 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Mr.Creative
    Participant

Well, I just wondering what’s your thoughts on the debut of Marc Gasol in the NBA. How do you think he’ll do this upcoming season? Will he give the Griz more of a inside presence and offer a more defensive presence on the court somewhat similar to his other brother, Pau? What do you think?

Tim_Shea

He will be fine. Trust me.

L.Shap
    Participant

Marc Gasol and Pau are very similar. Both 7 feet tall and have long hair.
    Yet they’re games are a bit different. Pau can shoot the ball great and Marc is Ok at shooting. He can still score but shooting is not his best attribute. Marc is a much better defender than Pau which will help Memphis a ton. They don’t need anymore finesse players they already have Gay, Mayo and Conley. Now they just need to strengthen their bench and then they will be able to compete.

sc0rebuckets11
    Participant

He’s gonna develop to be a really good center. He really isn’t shy of contact.. He bangs down low, and defends well in the post. He’ll develop actual moves down there, and will be a presence down low.

Coherent
    Participant

Solid NBA center for a long time I think. Has a good idea of how to draw contact, and is a very good post defender. The only thing he needs to work on is probably his basketball IQ and reading offense.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login