This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Royus 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

dwilks101586
    Participant

does anyone agree with jeremy tyler decision to go pro after his Jr. year of high school. I think Jennings started something bad not only bad for college basketball but also bad for kids that think they dont need their education an go overseas an wait for the draft. So what if they get injured and be done then what? So I 100% disagree with his decision.

j1232e
    Participant

I also hope this does not turn into a trend, college ball would fill the affects.

quincey hodges

lets see..;. go over seas make 6 figures and if you get hurt (which i cant remeber the last career ending injury) you can still pay for college. while overseas you are getting home schooled or go to the schools that the other young euros go to that play pro ball over there or stay in the states get hurt then lose all basketball scholarships and have to get student loans to go to college if you even have the grades and s.a.t scores to make it… hummm yeah that does seem like a bad decision. i have zero problem with a kid doing that because im just not seeing the risk. theres more risk not going then going

John Royus
    Participant

NYC HS basketball is at the top of the country. Players such as Lincoln’s Sebastian Telfair tore up the competition all over the place. He took names and did work against Dwight Howard and Darius Washington who a College All-American during his stint at Memphis University. A player who is keeping NYC hoops on top is Brooklyn prospect and future Hofstra Pride Chaz Williams. Chaz is a 5-9 pg who wil lmuscle his way to the paint more than anyone. After starting the season with a 39 points, 15 assist showing, he dropped 35 the following game. Expect to be hearing Chaz Williams’ name frequently in years to come.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login