This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  John Royus 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

JBH2004j
    Participant

Ive been following the kid for a min now and I am wondering if he is gonna be a bust or a star. I got this same type of feeling from D.Rose when I was watching him in High School and Go one and Done and I was right about him being a star. What do you guys think?

gberg23

Definitely has the athletic ability and skills to be like Rose. Attitude though…

ipowers
    Participant

Is this a trick question ? I think John Wall actually has more upside than Derrick Rose

B-Easy

ofcourse I now this kid, and I watch some youtube videos, but that’s all..is he really so amazing ?? :O D.Rose is really pg version of D.Wade , Wall’s type is same but could he really be better ??

John Royus
      Participant

NYC HS basketball is at the top of the country. Players such as Lincoln’s Sebastian Telfair tore up the competition all over the place. He took names and did work against Dwight Howard and Darius Washington who a College All-American during his stint at Memphis University. A player who is keeping NYC hoops on top is Brooklyn prospect and future Hofstra Pride Chaz Williams. Chaz is a 5-9 pg who wil lmuscle his way to the paint more than anyone. After starting the season with a 39 points, 15 assist showing, he dropped 35 the following game. Expect to be hearing Chaz Williams’ name frequently in years to come.

delfam
    Participant

I really don’t see Wall being that good, he can’t shoot or defend, all he can do is slash the lane, I see him as a Louis Williams type player in the NBA.

scg1

Then watch him play some more delfam, cuz you need to see how great he is.

Stanford hoops
    Participant

yeah you need to watch a lil more of him..though his jumper isnt that good but with his speed and athletic ability he has time to get that jumper right….you know who else just slashes toney parker..he turned out pretty well didnt he?

a2
    Participant

John Wall! when i see this guy play he always wows me. Nobody can keep him out of the lane. He has the size and strength already. His jumper isn’t consistant but when he works on that he will be force in the league. His athletic ability is off the charts. He can creat for teamates about as well as he can for himself. I can’t wait to watch this guy play college ball next year. Plays like Rose/Wade and we both see how those guys are doing. We can expect no less then great things from this man so far from what he has shown us.

adamsc14
    Participant

HE CAN USE HIS RIGHT AND HIS LEFT AND JUMP OFF BOTH FEET LIKE CRAZY. ALL HE NEEDS TO DO IS WORK ON HIS SHOT AND HIS GAME IN HALFCOURT
    . HE IS A HUMAN HIGHLIGHT REEL

jamal12
    Participant

I think by the end of the year, Turner will be the hands down #2 pick in the draft, regardless of need.
    Regards,
    Micheil – auto insurance quote

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login