This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  j1232e 13 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

llperez

i have been emailing various users on the site, but we still have some open slots. Its a 20 team head to head 9 category league. If you are interested, just post here and make sure you either have your email listed under contacts on this site or leave your email listed here. Not sure when ill be filling out the roster, but im hoping to get regualrs from the site first so if you are not a regualr and you dont hear back right away dont take offense.

Mr.BigShot
    Participant

Me, [email protected], i won two espn leagues last year.

llperez

ill send the official invite right now. If you have any questions let me know. The draft date hasnt been assigned, but that probably wont happen until october anyways.

Godfather
    Participant

Bryant24
    Participant

WizardofOz
    Participant

j1232e
    Participant

I would love to join I am an active manager, very competitive. [email protected]

llperez

still openings available current roster:

llperez
    jammin_lemon
    tli232
    danEboy
    joe wolf
    kacey4321
    sheltwon
    ohCanada
    Dipt1982
    j1232e
    kobe_durant_curry
    marcusfizer

people who have accepted spots but haven’t signed in(these spots are still up for grabs if they dont sign in soon)

rudeboy
    knicksfan7
    wizardofoz
    bryant24
    godfather
    jammin_lemons friend

Michael.S.
    Participant

llperez- seems like u are trying to keep this fantasy league low-key, but just to fill out these spots already, it would be much quicker if u just made a post about this on the nba draft section so more people see it.

1SACgoon916
    Participant

[email protected]

I’m tha nba guru kall me DA aka chris broussard aka the truth aka know what tha fuck I’m talkin bout

llperez

im not in too big a hurry jammin lemon. But if it comes to that then ill do that eventually.

j1232e
    Participant

is this a keeper league or a season league?

llperez

season

SpencerIsHawesome2
    Participant

espn or yahoo

llperez

espn

j1232e
    Participant

Hey i was hoping you could change the draft time to wed. thurs. or sat. those are my days off, if to much of a problem maybe a hour or two earlier on sunday. I work 3 p.m.-2 a.m. mountain time, so that would be 5 p.m- 4 a.m eastern time. Thanks man.

j1232e
    Participant

i read the draft time wrong, it would be great if you could change it to wed. thurs or sat. though, so I could sleep in before work all night.LOL!

llperez

yeah, ill either bump it up a coupl hours on sunday or switch it to sat.

wd40rocks
    Participant

llperez

my league is actually full. I do ask any current members who are not planning to be active to please let me know so that i can find replacements.

j1232e
    Participant

Sat. would be great!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login