This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bt102 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

holefillers1
    Participant

Not in the mock draft? Bane is going to be one of the best low usage role players in the league. 6’6 215- shot 44% from three on over six attempts per game. Plus defender. If you are tired of seeing your teams GM piss away draft picks on upside then root for this kid to get drafted to your team.

RUDEBOY-
    Participant

becuz of the covid19 situation causing teams to limit workouts..it might help seniors like bane..becuz teams already have large amounts of film of them…..like u mentioned bane is 1 of the top shooters in the draft….has a solid nba frame…he reminds me of Jodie meeks……ive seen him listed as a 2nd rounder on some online mocks…but his lack of length,feel for the game,questionable defense and unorthodox shot might cause him to go undrafted……

armchairgm
    Participant

I agree Bane should go somewhere in the 2nd round and as early as the beginning of the 2nd round. He reminds me of Gary Trent Jr. Smart efficient shooter that is not very athletic.

bt102
    Participant

I think he is going to go in the late first round to be honest. He reminds me of a Malcolm Brogdon. I’m not expecting him to be Brogdon but if he is a slightly worse version of him, that has value for teams.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login